HUGE best-seller! Our 3-in-1 Training Breastplate has helped many riders worldwide of all levels and backgrounds. From learning to balance while posting the trot to helping riders establish a correct and direct connection to the horse's mouth. This training aid helps riders and horses fix MANY issues with just one piece of equipment!
The T-Grips attached to breastplate limit the amount the rider can pull back while connecting the hands in a straight line from the bit to the elbow. This encourages a softer elbow and more relaxed connection. Horses tend to be more uphill in a more correct carriage when ridden in this aid.
This product does not rely on leverage and is not a shortcut. It does not force a horse's head into a locked position but instead helps the RIDER find the correct forward feeling of riding a horse into the contact.
Helps fix common faults of:
-Widening and lowering the hands to pull the horses head down.
-Hanging onto the horse's mouth for balance
-Catching the horse's mouth on the backside of a jump.
-Pulling on the inside rein to turn.
Correct Connect’s™ 3-in-1 breastplate combines stunning craftsmanship with the practical functionality of using it as a plain breastplate, with a neck strap, or with it's unique training attachment. Adjustable leather and elastic breastplate attaches to the D rings for saddle stability allows for freedom of movement in the shoulder.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR BREASTPLATE: Using a measuring tape, measure from D-Ring to D-Ring around the horses chest. Measurements can be a little loose as you do not want the breastplate too tight and the t-grips should not be too low.
Pony: 40"-49" or 102cm-124.5cm
Horse 49"-62" or 102cm-158cm
OS- 58"-66"or 147cm-168cm
- Rubber lined Leather Attachable neck strap to conform to FEI neck strap rule.
- Loop to attach standing or running martingale.
- Fully adjustable and detachable leather T grips to help riders learn hand position stability and understand the horses seeking reflex to ride forward to the bridle. Great for dressage and jumping!
- In black or brown
- Consider warming your horse up before using the t-grips and make sure they are loose enough to keep from restricting your arms too much.
- We recommend using under the watchful eye of a qualified instructor for best results!