The Majyk Equipe Cool/Compression Boot gives a whole new approach to cooling and dispersing heat from your horses' legs after exercise. Made from NASA approved materials, the boot extends above the knee and below fetlock for extra coverage. The long lasting cooling gel paired with the power of compression provides the perfect combination of rest and recovery. The easy to operate hand pump with release valve neatly tucks away in the handy mesh pocket keeping it from trailing. The whole boot can be placed in the freezer compartment or you can cool just the liners in freezer or ice chest for 3-4 hours prior to use. The gel liner becomes ice cold while staying malleable and comfortable as it wraps around the leg. Pump 18-20 times and measure the pressure by inserting finger between gel liner and the leg. Depress button on pump to release pressure. Can be used with or without compression. Non neoprene construction helps protect against mold and fungus growth. Note: Depress air out of boot fully before freezing.
- Extra Long Gel/Compression Boot Provides Better Coverage.
- Ice cold soft gel provides cooling while remaining comfortable on horse's leg
- Compression feature aids recovery - Helps fight inflammation
- Fully reflective NASA approved material outer layer deflects the sun's rays so boot stays colder longer.
- Neoprene Free Easy Wipe material - helps stop gel pack from soaking through outer material. Helps prevent mold and fungus.
- Easy Close Velcro
- Comes in compact travel bag for easy storage and transportation.
One Size. Fits horses 15.3-18 hands.
Length 21 inches (longest point) Width 11 inches (open width of inner ice pack)
Sold as a Pair.